There’s something undeniably special about the Valentine’s Day, a time when we express our affection and love for those we care about and appreciation for those who have been there for us.
And, well let’s face it yet another holiday to share our love of crochet with those around us.
With such a busy schedule I rarely have time to spend with people that I love the most – who aren’t in my household. I am working on this!
But, the one thing I try to sneak in is a quick coffee with friends. It is usually only once or twice a month, a quick meet up at the local Tim Horton’s making these coffee cup sleeve holders are especially perfect for these friends.
A little reminder about how much I care and something they can enjoy all to themselves.
Free Crochet Patterns for Valentine’s Day
A quick crochet of a cup sleeve and pair with a coffee gift card, hot chocolate, or even tea! Flip the holder over and write a sweet message from Friend to Friend and there you have it – a perfect, personal, thoughtful gift.
Whether it is your hubby, bestie, the neighbour who is always there to help or that person who has everything I’m sure these will bring a smile to their face and a little happiness to their heart.
Ways to Use These Templates:
- Use them as charming party favours for a Valentine’s-themed gathering.
- Stand out at craft fairs by including a printable cup sleeve holder with each cozy you sell.
- Gift them to friends and family along with their cup cozy, especially those who adore coffee or tea.
- Make extra cozies, wrap them with the sleeve holder, and donate them to local shelters or donation centres. They’ll be a heartwarming addition to care packages.
- Utilize them as a fun way to promote your handmade business by featuring your information on the back. Hand them out at craft fairs and events.
- Bundle them up with hot chocolate and a delightful cup sleeve for the little ones!
Don’t forget to share them with your favourite Crochet Group on Facebook so everyone can partake in the Valentine’s Day spirit!
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
Free Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Patterns
Get Social with Me
Thank you for making me part of your day! If you enjoyed making it and want more crochet inspiration, be sure to follow me on social media and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I share all my latest patterns, tips, and tutorials there, and you don’t want to miss out!
Plus, if you make something using one of my patterns, I would absolutely love to see it – and I bet other crocheters would, too.
So, use the links below to connect with me on your favourite platforms, and let’s create something beautiful together. Thank you for your support, and happy hooking!
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!
All patterns and photos are copyright protected, you are welcome to sell finished products. Please credit @prettydarnadorable. Please do not alter, copy parts of, or piece my different patterns together and claim the design as your own.
This includes any items listed with alterations to my original designs/pattern(s), as well as items listed for sale on Etsy, blogs, websites, Facebook or any other site.