Premium Crochet Patterns for FREE ✓
Relax and enjoy trusted, PREMIUM CROCHET DESIGNS that have won the hearts of over 60,000 Etsy shoppers now FREE here on my blog.
Explore below and discover a special collection of free, crochet patterns, along with whimsical printable tags, templates and planners that will add a special touch to every project.
Stick around and lets make something great with hooks and yarn together…
HOT OFF THE HOOK…
A GIFT FOR YOU…
- 1. Are your crochet patterns really free or do I need to sign up to get access?
- Answer: Every crochet pattern is free to use and read at no cost or sign up on this website. But if you are looking for a hardcopy, whether it’s for note-taking or seamless crocheting on the move, you can conveniently download these and many more patterns from my Etsy shop or Ravelry shop.
- 2. How do I become a tester for your crochet patterns?
- Answer: I’m glad you asked – Click here to find out more
- 3. Can I use photos from your blog?
- Answer: I kindly request that you refrain from using photos from my blog. Thank you for understanding.
- 4. Can I sell items made from crochet patterns?
- Answer: Absolutely, sell away! And be sure to show me what you make by tagging me on INSTAGRAM I’d love to connect with you there.
- 5. Can I substitute yarn brands in a crochet pattern, and what if the gauge doesn’t match?
- Answer: Yes you can – IF it is close to the original gauge specified! Test with a gauge swatch first. You can read all about matching gauge here in the Ultimate Guide to Mastering Crochet Gauge.
- 6. Can I change the size of a crochet blanket and how hard is it?
- Answer: Absolutely! And it is much easier than you think and these resources will help you figure out exact sizing and how many stitches you need to get started. Blanket Measurement Chart and my Blanket Resizing Calculator.
Nice to Meet You!
Hi! I’m Cyp!
My name is Cyprianne – my friends call my Cyp, so you can too! I am the visionary leader and creator (I tried to sound fancy there 😉) of Pretty Darn Adorable (Previously Speckled Frog Crochet).
Most days you will find me with my hair up no makeup and comfy clothes as I run around after two teenage boys and catching up on crochet while I’m not.
I created this space to give back to the community that has been a huge support since 2009. So be sure to say ‘Hi’ and let me know how far along you are on your crochet journey.
Hugs, yarn snuggles, and endless stitches, Cyp