If you are looking for a free coffee cup template to help you gift your beautiful coffee cup cozies this winter, here are four great options!
These templates feature cozy woodland animal designs, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
With these free printables, crocheting coffee cup sleeves is a breeze – and they make wonderful gifts for the coffee lovers in your life.
All you need to do is print it on your printer, cut them out and gift away!
Be sure to scroll down for my most popular free crochet cup cozy patterns!
This template is free to download and easy to use! It’s perfect to display at your next craft fair or for gift giving. Make sure you sign up here to receive all my new downloads along with a library with free patterns, tags, templates and more!
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
The template will print out on one letter size page.
Using it to display your cozies? Consider laminating these free coffee cup templates for maximum durability.
Newest Posts to the Blog
- Brighton Christmas Hat Ornament – Free Crochet Pattern
- Brighton Christmas Stocking Ornament – Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Easy Crochet Pattern for The Montero Cozy Cowl
- Free and Easy Crochet Hooded Sock Monkey Cowl Pattern
Try these easy to make free crochet cup cozy patterns!
Since selling my tags and templates on Etsy I have been getting many messages asking my gift tags and coffee cup templates if they can be customized. So this month I decided to leave them blank so that you can personalize them exactly as you want.
This could mean writing a beautiful message or adding your business logo or a special greeting. By leaving these gift tags blank it makes it even easier to add a personal touch to gifts for any occasion.
If you are interested in learning how to personalize these let me know in the comments – if people are interested I can do up a video showing how to customize for free.
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!