Last Updated on September 1, 2022 by Cyprianne Nolan
If you love to crochet and are looking for some new and fun projects to try, then check out these free printable washcloth labels. These cute little labels can be used to wrap around a dishcloth or even a small towel. They make great gifts for friends and family, and they’re perfect for the winter season.
To get started, all you need is a printer and some clear tape. Then just print out the label design of your choice onto the tape. Cut out the labels, and then wrap them around the washcloth or towel. You can also add a bit of ribbon or string to make them look even more festive.
These washcloth labels are a great way to add a personal touch to your gifts. And they’re so easy to use you will have all your handmade items wrapped up in no time at all.
Free crochet or knit printable washcloth labels.
Customize your own message with these blank washcloth labels featuring whimsical woodland animals.
All you need to do is print it on your printer, cut them out and gift away!
Be sure to scroll down for my most popular free washcloth patterns!
These free labels are simple to download and easy to use! It’s perfect to display at your next craft fair or for gift giving.
Make sure you sign up here to receive all my new downloads along with a library with free patterns, tags, templates and more!
The dishcloth label will print out on one letter size page. These are also great for socks, hats, mitts and more!
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
Try these easy to make free crochet washcloth patterns!
Newest Posts to the Blog
- Chloe Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern For Newborns to Adults
- Summer Breeze Free Crochet Headband Pattern
- The Fisherman Throw Crochet Pattern – Even Cozier Now!
- Ultimate Guide to Mastering Crochet Gauge
Click For Matching Crochet Tags And Coffee Cup Templates
Since selling my tags and templates on Etsy I have been getting many messages asking my gift tags and coffee cup templates if they can be customized. So this month I decided to leave them blank so that you can personalize them exactly as you want.
This could mean writing a beautiful message or adding your business logo or a special greeting. By leaving these gift tags blank it makes it even easier to add a personal touch to gifts for any occasion.
If you are interested in learning how to personalize these let me know in the comments – if people are interested I can do up a video showing how to customize for free.
Download dishcloth labels here
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!
Janice Montalvo says
I so glad I found you. Your gift tags are wonderful. Thank you so much.
So glad you like them! Would love to see them in action if you are on Instagram you can tag me @prettydarnadorable! xo