Last Updated on September 1, 2022 by Cyprianne Nolan
What goes better than Crochet and Halloween? Free Halloween Crochet Planners to keep all your projects organized!
I need to admit that I am becoming slightly addicted to making these tags and labels with the matching planners.
There is something so therapeutic about watching it all come together. I hope that you all enjoy using these planners and especially the matching Halloween Tags and Labels that go with them.
Get your stash ready – your patterns lined up – your planners printed and you will be all set to get ahead of things before Halloween is upon us.
For many of us this months lots of crochet and lots of craft fairs. I have you covered with this months free crochet planners with an adorable Halloween theme! Not too mention the free crochet tags and labels to match!
Print off and get organized for the month ahead!
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
Click for matching Crochet Tags and Labels
For best results, print in full colour on a thick, white or light coloured, card stock paper. Local printers can be a very cost effective option for these too!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Crochet Monthly Checklist
Every month I try to set time aside to organize all my crochet tools and yarn that have been moved from one room to another. So many projects started then abandoned.
I love using this checklist to make everything move along quickly so I can get onto the fun stuff!
Monthly Crochet Project List – Free Download
This is my go-to for organizing my most important projects I usually have two of these lists going at time.
A place I can organize what I want to get made for the month and to make sure I have everything I need.
Newest Posts to the Blog
- Chloe Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern For Newborns to Adults
- Summer Breeze Free Crochet Headband Pattern
- The Fisherman Throw Crochet Pattern – Even Cozier Now!
- Ultimate Guide to Mastering Crochet Gauge
Fantastic Free Fall Crochet Patterns!
Monthly Crochet Project Planner
This crochet project planner is perfect for drilling down on those important crochet projects and keeping everything organized.
I keep mine printed off and in a ziploc with my project so I know exactly what it is should it get set aside for a few months.
This way when I go back to it I know exactly what I was making, yarn and hook – basically anything I need to know so I can successfully complete my project even months later.
Happy planning peeps!
Sign Up Here to Instant Access to the VIP Library and download now.
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!
Leave a Reply