There’s something truly magical about the holiday season, and usually the time of year we all pull out our crochet hooks and start making gifts for those special people in our lives. The one thing I have learned over the years is that crocheted cup sleeves are always a welcome gift.
To make that gift extra special I’m excited to offer you free downloadable Christmas display cards. These cards will not only add charm to your crochet cup sleeves but also bring a personal touch to your holiday gifting. Gift with a coffee gift card, hot chocolate or even tea! Write a personal message on the back and you have an easy last minute gift people will love.
Free Crochet Patterns for Christmas
Its always this time of year when fall is just really ramping up that Christmas seems to sneakily make its way into my heart.
Even though I am still just warming up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte (I know… so cliche, but I really do love them!) my heart skips a beat when I see a Christmas Ad or hear a song. I’m not really sure why I feel so calm and happy at the thought of Christmas but I really do!
I love the bright traditional colours of red and green and the pretty wrapping that always grabs my attention at the store.
If you aren’t fear not – you can still download these for free (yup no email required) below.
Be sure to share to your favourite Crochet Group on Facebook so all can share in some Holiday Cheer!
CLICK PHOTO BELOW AND PIN FOR LATER
CLICK PHOTO BELOW AND PIN FOR LATER
Free Crochet Cozy Patterns
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS – Read more
More Free Printables
Ways to use these templates
- Use them as party favours for a Christmas-themed party.
- Stand out at craft fairs by gifting a printable cup sleeve holder with each cozy you sell.
- Give them as a gift to friends and family with their cup cozy who love coffee or tea.
- Make a few extra cozies, wrap them with the sleeve holder and donate them to a local shelter or donation centre. They’ll make a great addition to care packages.
- Use them as a fun way to promote your handmade business, by included your information on the back. Hand them out at craft fairs and events.
- Wrap them up with hot chocolate and a cute cup sleeve for kids!
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
If you loved these fun coffee cup inserts, please be sure to share a picture of your finished project on Instagram. Happy crocheting!
Get Social with Me
Thank you for making me part of your day! If you enjoyed making it and want more crochet inspiration, be sure to follow me on social media and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I share all my latest patterns, tips, and tutorials there, and you don’t want to miss out!
Plus, if you make something using one of my patterns, I would absolutely love to see it – and I bet other crocheters would, too.
So, use the links below to connect with me on your favourite platforms, and let’s create something beautiful together. Thank you for your support, and happy hooking!
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!
All patterns and photos are copyright protected, you are welcome to sell finished products. Please credit @prettydarnadorable. Please do not alter, copy parts of, or piece my different patterns together and claim the design as your own.
This includes any items listed with alterations to my original designs/pattern(s), as well as items listed for sale on Etsy, blogs, websites, Facebook or any other site.