Last Updated on May 9, 2023 by Cyprianne Nolan
I was so excited to see the response on Facebook that I hopped right on here to get a post up for everyone. Here you will find links to the free crochet dishcloth pattern along with the dishcloth labels for you to download easily from this page.
If you are already a VIP member you can download these along with the tags and the planners from the VIP library. (details at the bottom of the blog post for how you can sign up to become a VIP)
The crochet pattern that I used for the dishcloths or washcloths which ever you prefer is my free squishy scrubby dishcloth pattern it also has a video tutorial – really easy and great for beginners you can watch it below.
When I first made these as washcloths I would be using in my bathroom. I wanted bright colours to contrast with the white fixtures, black counter and grey walls. The pinks and purples I chose were perfect and you can find all the information in the original blog post here.
Then I decided that I loved them so much I wanted a set to use in my kitchen. Greens, blues and creams would be a soft contrast to the brown wood cabinets and dark counter tops. Keep reading below for the exact yarn I used.
I used the Caron Cotton Ripple Cakes by Yarnspirations. It was on sale for a really good price so I bought lots of it not even really knowing what I would use it for. Once I made one cloth out of it I fell in love.
The soft squishy cloths are made holding two strands of the yarn together. Then if you want to make a scrubby you can use one strand of the regular cotton and one strand of the scrubby yarn. This is how the pattern was originally written.
How to print this pattern
If you’re looking for a crochet pattern that you can take with you anywhere, and that is easy to read and follow, then look no further!
I’ve created an ad-free version of my popular crochet pattern that you can easily download from Etsy. This way, you can mark up the pattern as needed without any distractions, and enjoy crocheting it wherever you go.
Thanks so much for supporting my blog!
Free Dishcloth Labels
Download Free Dishcloth Labels Here
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
OK I think that is everything that people were asking for but if not be sure to leave me a message in the comments. And if you are also looking for labels like this for winter or Christmas be sure to let me know in the comments as well.
More Free Patterns
I love to see what you make so if you are an Instagram you can take me there @prettydarnadorable.
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!
Leave a Reply