Looking for a really cute way to dress up your crochet dishcloths (and of course knit too!)? Use these Valentines dishcloth labels and add a sweet personal touch to your dishcloths. Such and easy way to spruce up your lovingly made handmade dishcloths!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about that special Valentine’s day gift for your loved ones. And what better way to add a special touch to your crochet items and other handmade gifts than with these free downloadable printable crochet labels.
These free crochet labels come with a sweet Valentine’s Day theme with little hearts and are an easy way to add charm to your crochet gifts. If you aren’t sure what you want to make this year be sure to explore my blog for more free Valentine’s day crochet patterns and lots of printable gift tags with different themes.
Great Idea’s for Valentines Day Gifts.
You will find lots of free crochet patterns here on my blog, below are just a few of my favourites.
Be sure to sign up below for FREE access to more printable tags and planners for every month.
Whether you’re making a gift for your significant other, your best friend, or even your grandma, these labels are the perfect way to add a personal touch.
These printable valentines are extremely easy to use. Once download the digital file (pdf files) you can print at home or take to a local print shop and have them printed on your favourite card stock.
I recommend using high quality card stock and good quality scissors or a paper trimmer so that you get nice clean edges once they are cut out.
These crochet labels are free using the download link below and for personal use only.
Crochet & Knit Dishcloth Labels – Free Printable
The dishcloth labels are easy to download and print. They are free to download and use for personal use only.
Simply click the link below to download – pick your favourite cardstock print and cut.
I like to use a glue stick to seal the seam.
How to download and print the pdf
- Click on the link to the PDF. A new window should pop up with the document.
- In the upper right corner of the new window, click on the download icon (the downward arrow). The PDF will now download onto your computer.
- Once it has downloaded, open up the document. Depending on what program you have to open PDFs, you may have to double-click on it or right-click and then select “Open with…”
- Once open, go to File in the top left corner of your screen and click Print (or press Command + P on a Mac).
- Select your printer and make sure you are using the correct paper size.
- On the left side, under Page Sizing and Handling, click on Fit to Printable Area.
- Make sure that Scale to Fit is checked and click on Print.
Some fun project to use these with!
I hope you love using these to spruce up your Valentine’s gifts! Remember these work great for more than just dishcloths – think hats, sock, mitts and more!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Want in on extra free crochet patterns, crochet labels, crochet planners and more? Just hit ‘yes i want in’ and join the over 7500 people enjoying these downloads and become part of the PDAFAM!