Oh my goodness you are going to love these Free Printable Crochet Gift Tags (scroll down for washcloth labels)! Made with pretty pink rosettes they feel like springtime!
I have included both tags and labels. Use them for hats, washcloths, headbands anything really.
I have left some blank so they can be used for any occasion and some especially labelled for Mother’s Day!
We put so much love and care into our hand crochet and knit creations so why not present them with an extra little touch of cuteness and love?
Simply print on your favourite card stock and cut around them. I use just regular scotch tape to secure but you could also use glue or if you have fancy tape you could use that too! For the tags I adore using a piece of matching yarn. (Maybe a little laziness factors in there 😉)
How to use Printable Crochet Tags & Labels
When I first started making these I was instantly in love! The way they make things so pretty and just finish off my gifts perfectly. Opening a handmade gift is one thing, but one that is labelled so nicely, well that is just the cherry on top!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information please see my TERMS & DISCLOSURES.
Use your labels in a few easy steps
- Pick your favourite card stock
- Personalize if desired (I use a app called GoodNotes and Procreate to personalize mine)
- Cut out tag or label
- Use a hole punch if you have one for the tags
- Tie tag to crochet project I love to use a piece of matching yarn but ribbon or string look great as well.
- For the washcloth labels simply wrap around an secure with a piece of tape.
Get these printable crochet tags and labels
and a whole lot more!
Don’t worry I don’t send too many emails just the good stuff! About, once a week.